Orange County Courtyard Shelter
On October 5, 2016, in partnership with Orange County, The Midnight Mission opened The Courtyard at the former Santa Ana Transit Terminal at 400 W. Santa Ana Blvd., Santa Ana, CA 92701. Open 24/7, 365 days a year, The Courtyard provides a safe and secure environment to those seeking respite from the streets.
About The Courtyard:
- The site can be accessed by walking in
- Sleeps up to 400 people on a first-come-first-serve basis
- Low-barrier, engagement-rich to provide people experiencing homelessness a pathway to service connections, health care, housing and stability
- During the day, The Courtyard is used as a drop-in center serving 250 to 450 guests seeking a safe place, service connections, hygiene services, showers and restrooms, a meal and a place to rest
- Storage is available for guests
- 24/7 security is in place
To read the full press release please click HERE
Services provided include:
- An open table feeding area
- Open table hydration and warm beverage station
- Hygiene facilities
- Donation area with volunteer/donor engagement
Onsite Service Provisions and Linkages:
- OC Social Services Agency
- Health Care Agency
- Continuum of Care agencies
- Social Service Agencies
- Veterans services
- Collaborative courts
- Legal services
For more information, please contact (714) 910-0408 or email Georgia Berkovich at email@example.com.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
There are many ways you can be of service to those in need. Please click HERE to view our volunteer opportunities, but keep in mind that if there is something else you feel passionate about and would like to do, we will consider that as well. We are open to any activities that may benefit our homeless and near-homeless friends. Our goal is to bring attention to our wonderful cause and create ways for people to interact with our unique community.
If you are interested in donating items, please click HERE to view our wish list.