For people experiencing homelessness, it can be difficult to access education without a permanent address. Families dealing with homelessness, especially, can have a hard time enrolling their children because they don’t belong to a specific school district. At The Midnight Mission, we strive to bring educational resources to those who need help, especially if it helps start their career. Our Healthy Living Program strives to bring people experiencing homelessness the help they need to transition into independent living. Learn how our education program helps those find educational and financial opportunities and learn how you can help as a volunteer in LA.
Experience change and growth through our Program
Our Healthy Living Program focuses not only on health, wellness, and housing but also on education and job readiness. Our program includes:
- Team of educators and volunteers who are highly qualified to guide and counsel those looking for educational & job opportunities.
- A well-rounded curriculum taught in a comfortable setting.
- Modern technology and resources to help those find opportunities in Los Angeles.
- A job readiness program to help those find employment and secure a stable income.
- Bringing confidence to those who need help navigating educational and professional settings.
These are just some of the highlights that The Midnight Mission offers within our Healthy Living Program.
Midnight Mission Community for One and All !!!
Whether you or someone you know is experiencing homelessness or is interested in volunteering and/or donating, be a part of Midnight Mission in LA! No matter what your experience is, we are always looking for more people to help all of our programs. Contact us for more information. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t be afraid to reach out to us!