Board, Senior Staff
Kristina ‘Tina’ Olson
Kristina Olson is a new business development leader with proven success and established expertise creating integrated brand communications, marketing strategies and marketing execution globally across multiple channels. Her success has been achieved through a combination of data, analytics and targeted marketing collateral to drive ROI and impactful marketing solutions including print, digital communications, distribution strategies and in- store interactions. Having held senior executive positions with companies such as Metromail, RR Donnelley, Valassis and Cenveo, she has developed strong client and network relationships with a hands-on approach to create solutions for short and long term strategic opportunities. Her clients have included AT&T, Hilton Hotels, Petco, Carl Zeiss, Princess Cruises, Hyundai and Blackstone. She has recently been selected as an Ambassador for the California Technology Council, a membership organization providing advocacy, research and business development to further preserve California’s leadership and achievement in technology and innovation.
Success in the business world has afforded Tina the ability to share those skills towards her social passions of education, at-risk youth and homelessness:
• Currently a Director on The Midnight Mission Board where she chairs the Programs Committee and serves on the Development and Community Relations committees;
• Vice-President of the Los Angeles Police Department Boosters with focus on Youth
Programs – she created a literacy component for the Juvenile Impact Program;
• Charter Member, Past-President, and currently serving Executive Board of the
Downtown Los Angeles Rotary and International Program Chair;
• Co-Founder and Founding Board Chair of the Equitas Charter Academy located in the underserved area of Los Angeles’ Pico Union district;
• Her affiliation with The Salvation Army spans over fifteen years during which time she has served on the Metropolitan Board, Advisory Chair for the Alegria program and currently serves on the Advisory Council for Bell Shelter;
• Director, Member of the Board of Century Housing Corporation, a leading
Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI).
Kristina has an undergraduate degree in Human Behavior (Sociology, Psychology and Cultural Anthropology) from California Western/ United States International University. Her post-graduate studies were focused on Psychology and International Business.
Ms. Olson is an accomplished pianist and enjoys reading, music and the arts. She and her husband live in the Hollywood Hills and maintain an active lifestyle.