Ways to Give!
For your convenience, The Midnight Mission accepts gifts in a variety of forms, many of which offer valuable tax incentives. Your support will allow The Midnight to provide a path to self-sufficiency to men, women and children who have lost everything. Our Development staff members are on hand to help you determine what type of gifting option is right for you.
Cash, Check, Credit Card, or Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)
- The fastest and easiest way to support The Midnight is by making a cash gift. Use our secure online giving form to make your gift today or mail a check (payable to The Midnight Mission) to:
The Midnight Mission
601 South San Pedro Street
Los Angeles, CA 90014
- Many employers provide an easy method for their employees’ charitable giving by participating in United Way, the Combined Federal Campaign or by sponsoring a company payroll deduction campaign. Please check with your Humans Resources or Community Relations Department if you would like to direct a donation to The Midnight. For more information, please contact Tami Phillips at (213) 553-2327
- Many companies will double or even triple the value of charitable gifts made by employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please enter your employer’s name in the search box below. If your company offers a matching gift, please contact Tami Phillips at (213) 553-2327 for more information on how to submit your company’s gift form to The Midnight Mission.
- The Office of Strategic Partnerships & Foundation Relations facilitates and advances mutually rewarding relationships between The Midnight and its corporate and foundation partners. Our Strategic Partnership and Foundation Relations team collaborates with the President’s office and our partners to identify strategic funding priorities that support The Midnight’s goals and objectives. We strive to build relationships that support the organization’s priorities while enabling corporate partners and foundations to fulfill their community involvement objectives. Individuals from corporations of foundations interested in learning more can contact Tami Phillips at (213) 553-2327.
- Planned giving allows you to make charitable gifts to The Midnight now or after your lifetime while enjoying financial benefits for yourself. Planned gifts are sometimes referred to as “stop-and -think” gifts because they require some planning and, often, help from your professional advisors. Unlike cash donations, they are typically made from assets in your estate rather than disposable income, and come to fruition upon your death. A misconception is that planned giving is only for the ‘wealthy.’ The truth is, even people of modest means can make a difference through planned giving. Visit our Planned Giving website to learn more about how you can leave your legacy at The Midnight or contact Tami Phillips, Vice President and Chief Development Officer at (213) 553-2327.
- The Midnight accepts gifts of real estate or property that comply with our Gift Acceptance Policy. Contact the Development Department to learn more.
- Make a gift by transferring stocks or bonds to The Midnight and you may receive valuable tax benefits. To learn more about making a charitable contribution through securities, contact Tami Phillips, Vice President and Chief Development Officer at (213) 553-2327